Monday, January 25, 2010

And Now The Dance Begins

Well, I've about recovered from the Viking's devastating loss against the Saints for the divisional championship, and a trip to Miami for the Superbowl.

About recovered. And it ended the way so many of Brett's Packer losses ended...with a chance to pull it off, but a last-minute "please, don't throw that pass" pass...and he throws it, and the season ends, not with a bang, but a whimper.

And everyone will forget that there were many opportunities to win that game. That fumbles also played a major role in the loss. There is plenty of blame to go around.

But everyone will remember the overtime, gut wrenching. could -see- that -coming pass.

And now, the inevitable dance begins. Will he sign? Will he retire? Will he do both? Again?

Look at the photo, and tell me...Is he taking the helmet off or putting it on?

So Viking fans, welcome to our world!

4 comments:

Tracy P. said...

Perfect photo. I was not excited about the drama in August. I was excited about the drama on the field. And now again, am not so excited about the drama. As my husband has said for many years, you know it's gonna be exciting when Favre is on the field. You never know for sure what KIND of exciting, but it's gonna be exciting.

KellieS said...

Hi Julie,

I found you at Genny's blog - wanted to say hi. I'm a Colt's fan, so I'm happy today. That Vikings game was sad for Favre. I really felt sorry for him and his team. Anyway, nice to meet you.

Kellie

Susie said...

It's like s circus really.

Matty said...

I watched game and was rooting for the Vikings. They completely mismanaged the the final minute of the fourth quarter during that drive. It was awful even before he threw the "don't throw it throw". And to fumble away a gift on first and goal from the 4 yard line after the punt fumble by the Saints is inexcusable. And sad.