Saturday, May 23, 2009

Six-Word Saturday=Fashion Faux Pas


One of College Girl's friends snapped this. Something to do with a sorority function, but I haven't quite gotten the whole scoop. So here's what I have to say about the whole thing, in six words:

Pretty in Pink? Perhaps, I think!

Don't want to go too much farther with this rhyme, 'cause I could be accused of being jealous, or something. After all, don't think I could pull this off. Could you?

Google-Blogger seem to be settling down, so I'll be blog-hopping today, for sure. Six-word Saturday is organized every week by Cate. She runs Show My Face. Please show her some Comment Love today, OK? That is, if Blogger will let you.

12 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Whatever they were doing, they looked lovely. They are infact pretty in pink.

human being said...

wow really really pretty in pink!

looking at this pic changes one's mood...

may you be 'in the pink'... always...

Tracy P. said...

Oh, they are cute!! The amount of creative energy college students can spend on having fun is staggering. Those were the years!

Susie said...

They look great!! I love how the outfit can work on all body types:-)

Call Me Cate said...

Oh how I'd love to hear the stories of that evening... Thanks for participating!

Mrs4444 said...

I hear a lot of grumbling today about Blogger, but I haven't had any problems. Hm...

Have a great weekend!!

Unknown said...

I think there's a law of the universe that all college dwelling rooms must have a batik print on them of some sort.

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Well I for one LOVE the pink! :) Maybe I should go off to college...?

Mamí♥Picture said...

so cute!!!

I love PINK!!

Have a Great LONG WeekEnD!

Tara R. said...

Interesting fashion selection, definitely pink!

Hope you and yours have a great holiday weekend.

Michelle said...

Yeah... I could SO not pull that one off. I LOVE the cowboy hat. That's probably my favorite addition to the ensemble there.

Marrdy said...

Yes, Pretty In Pink is fitting. What a cute shot!