Monday, April 27, 2009

Getting in Touch with Your Inner Frogger

A few silly frog thoughts for today, brought to you by All About Frogs:

Why are frogs so happy?
They eat whatever bugs them!
What car do frogs like the best?
The Beetle!
What do you say to a hitch-hiking frog?
Hop in!
What kind of sandles do frogs wear?
Open toad!
What is the first book a tadpole reads?
Metamorphosis, by Franz Kafka.

Enough with the frog jokes, already!

The shot above is one from a series I've been running this year, called Thoughts for 2009. From an "inspirational" e-mail that's been circulating. For other Veggie Inspirations, please see Joy to the World; I Concur, Wholeheartedly; Living the 10th Commandment, and The Good Life.
I don't know who to credit for these snapshots of life, but I sure do like 'em!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love those frog sculptures, what fun!

Inspirational posts are few and far between so, thank you for yours.

Susie said...

That makes me smile:-)

Momisodes said...

THAT is adorable. Definitely made me smile :)

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

That is one cute photo! It took me a minute to figure out what it was before I read the froggy jokes. :)

Toriz said...

*Smiles*

Debbie said...

Great photo! Of course, the frog jokes were wonderful too.

Michelle said...

And here I was hoping for something Frogger game related ;)

Those jokes though... I may have to stop back to memorize them. Mister Man LOVES the bug one. But we haven't heard the others -- yet.