Saturday, June 20, 2009

SWS: She's the Hissy Fit Queen!

Just one thing to do this morning, and that's jump right into Six-Word Saturday:

She's definitely the Hissy Fit Queen!

Yes, this is a shot of The Wild One, at the lovely age of two. The child who used to bang her head against the wall.

This is one of my favorite portraits of TWO during her Hissy Fit Phase. I can never figure out if that's the face of an angel or a demon.

Thankfully, she's learned to use her words. But we recall some monumental storm clouds that rolled through our household in years gone by.

Cate at Show My Face hosts Six-Word Saturday every week. Please come along and join in the fun!

So, angel or demon? Which do you prefer?

12 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Either way, she's a cutie! Visiting from SITS :)

Call Me Cate said...

My nephew is 14 months and I can't wait to see the terror he's going to be causing soon. Because I get to see it from afar. :)

Thanks for playing!

Tara R. said...

That is a precious shot. She definitely has that enigmatic smile.

Lindy said...

Looks like she is plotting something! Life is an adventure with a 2-year-old! Have fun!

monica said...

Great smile even through a tantrum! Oh don't you love those two's...and I hear the three's are even worse. I am just starting that phase so I will let you know how it is going!

Stopping by from SITS and from 6 word Saturday!

Melissa B. said...

Devil with a splash of angel?

HEATHER said...

She's defiantly a cutie :) Happy SWS!!! God Bless & Have a Great weekend!!!
Heather

Susie said...

So cute!!

betty said...

she's adorably cute!!! just came by to check out all the 6-word Saturday entries; hoping you all are enjoying your weekend

(wait til she gets to be a teen :)

betty

Lana said...

is it me or is something not opening correctly on your page???
I see a solid drk grrn texured background and small black pring... I can see the letter some of the words are white so I can see them.. I have firefox browser...so I wonder if that is the problems???
anyway..I figured out your SWS!!!
hope that stopped...she could end up with self baby shaken syndrome:-)

thanks for stopping by my place!!
Lani

Michelle said...

Oh good -- you mean they do get past that at some point? So glad to hear it! And shockingly... especialy at this moment, I prefer angel :)

Marrdy said...

She maybe has horns on her halo!