Thursday, June 25, 2009

Could Veggie Be Mommy of the Year?

DATELINE, NORTHEASTERN WISCONSIN...THURSDAY, JUNE 25...This just in to our newsroom. Veggie Mom, she of POPrs Family Fame, has been nominated as the Mommy Blogger of the Year!

Yes, it's almost too much to imagine, but Melissa B., my BBBF (Best Blogging Bud Forever), has nominated moi to receive this awesome award.

Project Mommyhood plans to crown the Mommy Blog of the Year, and nominations are now open.

I realize that there are sooooooooo many Mommy Blogs out there that getting Little Ol' Veggie Mom's hopes up on this deal is a little like spitting in the ocean, but it's worth a shot, right-O?

I wanted to give my POPrs Pals a little taste of the past year at Eat Your Veggies! so that you might be inspired to pop on over to Project Mommyhood and second the nomination. Or "third" it, if ya want to!

There you have it, POPrs Pals! Not to brag or anything, but these are only a few of my favorite things from one-year-plus of coming to you through the miracles of cyberspace. So if you have the time, please stop by Project Mommyhood and send some love my way. You'll be glad you did!

13 comments:

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Hi, dropping over from SITS roll call - you were just ahead of me this morning.

I love that shot of the quilt! It's beautiful - I hope someday in my life I'll get an opportunity to get up to Amish country and shop.

Your shot of the dishes looks like my house all the time! I no sooner get the kitchen cleaned than I am right back in it messing it up. Sad thing is that I HAVE a working dishwasher! Problem is getting it emptied, and so the dishes pile up waiting for that. Plus there are always things I wash by hand - my good knives, large pots, my silicone spatulas and other things I used regularly.

My hubs is the same way - sometimes his dirty dishes only make it to the counter and not even the sink, much less the dishwasher!! I can't seem to get on top of it ever!! So, I guess what I'm saying is don't feel bad.

Good luck with your Mommy nomination!

Connie said...

Congrats on your nomination! Good Luck!

Genny said...

You've had quite a year...good for you! Congratulations!

Marrdy said...

Congrats! You REALLY deserve this!

Susie said...

Congrats and keep up the good work:-)

Unknown said...

congrats and you totally deserve it!!!

Maggi said...

Congrats on the nomination and good luck!

Tracy P. said...

Ooh, these posts are really good ones! My favorite is the Dr. Seuss poem. I think old Ted is grinning!

monica said...

Wow what a year you have had! Congrats on your nomination and good luck! Thanks for stoppin gby my blog to say Hi!

Mrs4444 said...

Pretty tough to argue with these excellent points! Good luck!

Muthering Heights said...

Congrats on the nomination...that's awesome!

More Than Words said...

Congrats, my friend! How cool is that!

Tara R. said...

Congrats and good luck in the voting!