Friday, June 5, 2009

Designing Playful Desktop Marketing Strategies

A video for Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta? You betcha!

Meet Myles the Cat. Shark Boy brought him home to Meet the 'Rents last week and he's been aclimating himself to The POPrs Family ever since.

Talked to Aunt Julie the other day, though, and she sounds like the Snot Monster is in the Howse. AJ is deathly allergic to kitty cats, even if they are quite helpful around the desktop.

I'll let you know as the situation develops. For now, Myles is driving Rowdy the Diving Dog crazy, and helping Uncle Lynn with some POPrs Marketing Strategies.

10 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

Doesn't sound much different than my house. We could literally trade places for awhile and I'll bet no one would notice ;)

Marrdy said...

Poor Aunt Julie. That little Myles is my kind of kitty kat! The little rascal.

Susie said...

After the last couple weeks, I can't touch anything that would even give me a sniffle:-( No cates for me:-(

Tracy P. said...

The cat chasing the mouse! That is hilarious--it needs to go on AFV for sure! I would seriously take that offline and submit it.

Michelle said...

Awww, what a cutie! I love seeing kittens in action. And how smart to go sneak attack on that thing from the back ;)

AP Mommy said...

Kitties are so fun! I hope you have a nice Saturday! Stopping by from SITS!

Lauren From Texas said...

Hi back from SITS! Your blog is SUPER cute! :)

Melissa B. said...

I really think you should sell this video! But put it to music, first...what a hoot! BTW, don't forget: Please come on over and check out my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes!

Tricia McWhorter said...

Thanks for visiting from SITS. Great looking blog and I like your writing style.

Jennifer said...

*L* Oh kitty! It's not behind the computer! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!