Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Only His Hairdresser Knows For Sure!

As many of you know, I'm a Cheesehead. Yeah, from the Frozen Tundra. Home of the first team EVER to win a Super Bowl. That would be the Green Bay Packers. And we love Brett Favre. Most of us. Many of us. Some of us? Well, there was a time when we ALL did.

So when there's breaking Brett Favre news, we're on it. And I'm here to tell you about it.

As soon as Brett Favre figures it out. And Heaven only knows when that'll be!



But one thing we do know...he has a sense of humor. He is reportedly making a TV ad for Sears, in which he agonizes over which widescreen TV to purchase. And the salesman says something about him having difficulty making a decision and he says "Yeah. Don't you hate that?"

Pretty funny! But here is one image I just don't want to see...

...Brett Favre in a Minnesota Vikings' uniform. And the Vikings play the Packers at Lambeau Field this year. Isn't it ironic?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love football. Looking forward to the season even though it makes me fat from eating and watching the games. LOL. Thanks for stopping by. Awesome site :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We are die hard Redskins fans over here and have season tickets that we use every year. Most of the football love resides with my husband, but i am some what involved as well. Hope you have a great day!

Christen said...

Thansk for stopping by my blog! I'm also a Redskin fan, but I can definitely understand that passion for football. Funny site!

Sandi McBride said...

Yes Bret is pretty isn't he? Not much of a football fan, but handsome men turn heads no matter what they do don't they?
Sandi

mamammelloves said...

So funny! I can't believe how indecisive he is... :)

Marrdy said...

He better not become a Viking!! What is he thinking?? Oh never mind, he doesn't think anymore!

Mr. Fairway said...

Brett is my number two all-time Packer (behind Bart Starr) but it's over. Hope he signs with the VikeQueens and falls flat on his soon-to-be-40-year-old butt. Go Pack!

Aunt Julie said...

I'm with you, Mr. Fairway. One of my friends' son has a t-shirt that has a picture of Favre in purple and it says "We'll miss you, Brent"

The Blonde Duck said...

Although I'm a Texan, I'm not much into football. I know. I'm a traitor.

Lisa Anne said...

FOOTBALL is in the air. LOVE IT! Can't wait. I am very excited this is the 2nd blog that's mentioned the up coming football season.

My BF gets the football package from Direct TV, it's a bit much, watching all the games at ONE time on ONE tv. It was a must, for fantasy league.

I just love the anticipation for Sunday and Monday. GO SEAHAWKS.

Though my BF LOVES THE COWBOYS.

Should I be a good GF and convert teams, or stand my ground.

I just love how Tony Romo pulled the goat during the playoffs against the seahawks. Ahhh my moment of Glory!!

Anonymous said...

I avoid sports on tv, sorry!

Susie said...

My husband said that he decided to retired...again...should I believe him?

valentine said...

being from a basketball state, i do not know much about football, but i do know about team betrayal. we had a coach switch sides, let's just say he is now dead to us (and by us, i mean my home state, i don't care either way lol)

Melissa B. said...

Susie's right. Brett says he's retired, for now. Until next week, I guess, when he could change his mind?

mommy4life said...

Thanks for stopping by yesterday and sharing in m featured SITS day!