Sunday, August 2, 2009

WW: We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties




Thanks to all of you who suggested books for my upcoming beach vacation. A decision has not been made nor any books purchased as of this writing. In the middle (beginning) of compiling my list of winners...YIKES...computer hell! So hang in there. In the meantime, enjoy these photos. They are guaranteed to lower your blood pressure. Just what I need!

And remember, if you suggested a book, and lots of you did, you're a winner!

So attention, all winners...send an e-mail to me at VeggieMom@Poprs.com including your mailing address.


Prizes will be on their way to you asap. Then, I'm off to the book store. Thanks mucho.

This message brought to you courtesy of Weekly Winners. For more, please visit Lotus at Sarcastic Mom.

11 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the beach shot.

Vodka Mom said...

Books for the beach?? Where was I???

If you like trashy wonderful romances, try Beverly Barton.

But you know my favorite is Steve King- Dumas Bay is a great one.

Tara R. said...

Gorgeous beach shot, looks a lot like where I live. Enjoy your vacation!

Nik said...

Beautiful water lily!

Mammatalk said...

Enjoy your vacation. Relax and enjoy!

Rhonda said...

Great photos! enjoy your holiday!

Susie said...

I hope your computer woes are fixed soon:-)

Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Beautiful shots!
I'll be at the beach soon, too. Can't wait!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I love the beach scene... actually hard for me to do. I prefer photographing people, and find landscapes hard. Great shot! =)

Marrdy said...

Cool! A prize. Wish I was going to the beach with you!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.