Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekly Winners: Bloomin' Beautiful!






These clematis are so pretty, I am considering taking out two climbing roses in favor of them. The roses are wonderful when they blossom, don't get me wrong, but that's only about a week.

I find myself asking "what have you done for me lately?"

I could add a few blue morning glorys and have a wall of blossoms all summer long! And no mildew or fungus or any of the other rose problems.

Think when I get back from this vacation, that'll be the plan!

These shots taken with my Canon Rebel XTI digital camera. Weekly Winners brought to you by Lotus at SarcasticMom.

10 comments:

Ms. Wanda said...

Hi, Thank you for stopping by:) How beautiful are these pictures! I really got to step up my flower game! My pots they are filled with Vinca Vines and Impatiens, that's it. It's possible that I'm lazy:)

Have a Great Sunday:)
Ms. Wanda

Tara R. said...

These are lovely. The composition of the first shot is perfect.

secret agent mama said...

Lovely flowers!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Beautiful flowers! Love the purple ones!

Sarah said...

I think taking out the roses is a great idea...these are beautiful!! Makes me want to plant some outside my house!!

Karen MEG said...

Such pretty flowers!

Tracy P. said...

Those really are gorgeous! I had some peonies that were gorgeous for a week and a mess after that--took them out. Too bad. :-) My husband wishes he could take out our crab apple trees too--sorry, they are my Mother's Day gift every year and I love them.

Corina - Down to Earth Mama said...

The color is amazing! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

We miss you. Soccer boy, however, folded the laundry tonight. Scary! Waterpark Wednesday, bad weather tomorrow. LL

Ladynred said...

What a beautiful flowers!