Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aunt Julie...Mommy Blogger of the Year?

Isn't this face adorable? I'm talking about Soccer Boy, not me! But Eat Your Veggies! is being featured today on Project Mommyhood. Remember? I'm one of 12 Mommy Blogger of the Year Finalists.

Veggie Mom started this project more than a year ago, and I'm carrying on the family tradition. Veggie and I are the Dynamic Duo. All you have to do is vote. It's not that hard. Just click here and look for the poll on the right. Click Veggie Mom. Click Vote. And you're done!

Thanks to all of you for the support you've given me since I took over from Veggie Mom in July. You're the best!

3 comments:

Melissa B. said...

You've got my vote...from more than one computer. Good Luck!

Ronnica said...

Look like you were having a blast!

Jen said...

Congrats on your nomination.