Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I *Heart* Your Blog-I Really Do!

Bling Alert! Veggie Mom's a Winner yet again! Marla, who has Adventures of the Paklet Kind, conferred this cute little ol' Bit o' Bling on little ol' Veggie's head the other day. Thanks, Marla! So, it's up to to moi to confer it on seven other unsuspecting, but most deserving, Bloggy Friends!. First of all, here are Ye Olde Rules:


1.The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.

OK, Faithful Readers, this is always très difficult for me, but Here Goes! I think these folks most rightly deserve the honor:

1. Pocket Change. Caroline is a hoot-and-a-half, plus she's the Mom of a Redhead, so what's not to love?
2. Expectantly Waiting. Breanne serves her country every day, 'cause her Hubby's in the Military. Thanks for all you do, B.!
3. One Krazy Kat Lady. I'm a Cat Woman. Marrdy's a Cat Women. Nothin' else to say here.
4. The Journey to the Hot Tub. Lizzy's running for President as the standard-bearer of The Plaid Party. She has *yard signs* and everything!
5. Just Lisa, No Filler. Greedy Grace has a lot to say. And I absolutely love the silly face she makes at the top of her blog!
6. Mommy from the Midwest. Well, she's a Bears Fan and all, but we can forgive her for that. She lists "Mommy" as her occupation in her profile!
7. Candid Carrie. She's funny, she's a great photographer, she hosts the weekly Friday Foto Fiesta Finish, and, well, she's candid. And from Wisconsin--always an added plus!

So, there you have it! Remember, Please Pay It Forward--This *Heart's* For You!

9 comments:

Breanne said...

AWW - u are too sweet! Thanks!

Tracy P. said...

Hey Neighbor! I've been meaning to get by here for the past few days. It's just that, well, I've been trying to get over a little something that happened Monday night. Not that it was a big deal. Not that I had gotten my hopes up with two minutes to go. And I'm certainly NOT bitter! (Well maybe just a teensy bit bitter.)

Thanks for partying with me this morning! :-) Love the story about College Boy.

Breanne said...

I will post it tomorrow - I already had post ready for today.

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Yay! Congrats to everyone, especially Marrdy. I heart her blog too!

Thanks for the advice with the swimsuit shopping!

Marrdy said...

This is so nice, especially since I haven't been keeping up with blogging since the job change. You are the best! Thanks.

Genny said...

Congratulations!

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your award!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! I heart your blog too!!!

Just Lisa said...

Oh, I'm honored! Thank you!