Friday, September 5, 2008

It's Friday, So It Must Be Foto Fiesta Time!

Yup. Participating in Candid Carrie's uber-creative and ultra-fantastic Friday Foto Fiesta Finish today. We really should entitle this photo "Oops!" It's a shot by Aunt Julie, The Pop'r Queen, of Shark Boy trying to skim the waves at the beach a couple of weeks ago. OBX, baby! Hope ya Hang In There down on the NC Coast with the onslaught of Hurricane Hannah!


Remember...You've got Less Than 10 Hours to enter The Great New Pop'rs Giveaway. Don't be shy--Give it a try! We'll announce Two Grand Prize Winners tomorrow!

13 comments:

Rhonda said...

This is just THE ultimate shot! Timing, talent, and a whole lot of luck (good for the photographer / bad for the dude)!

Melisa S. said...

What an ultimate shot! The look on his face is priceless.

Lori said...

I LOVE that picture! He looks a little like Matthew McCoughnahey there.

Blog Stalker said...

The expression on his face is priceless. What a great picture!

Jennifer said...

That's a great action shot!!

Melissa B. said...

Awesome shot! I'll bet skim boarding is harder to do than boogie-boarding, isn't it?

KKJD1 said...

What a cute pic! Great expression! Hope you have a great weekend! Blessings, karen

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that expression!!!

jen721 said...

Two words are going through his head, "Oh, Sh*t"

I Love Purple More Than You said...

Thanks for stopping by the other day via BATW! I haven't seen much of Northern CA yet, but I plan to do more road trips when the kids are older. I just love CA too! :)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

hahahaha! That is me always when it comes to any ocean with waves...forget about it...they knock me over! But my excuse is...I didn't grow up around them! :)

Marrdy said...

That is a great picture!!

Crazy Momma said...

What a great shot!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and sharing the love! A martini it is....sounds so delicious right now!