Saturday, February 28, 2009

An Oscar for Veggie Mom!

You Would Win Best Original Screenplay!


You are insightful and expressive. You've always been a natural storyteller.

You know how to hook an audience, entertain them, and surprise them at the end.

Where people see everyday life, you see an engaging plot with interesting characters.

You notice details that other people ignore. People you've only met once or twice live inside your head.


Appropriated the above from Karla over at Zander & Me. I've been thinking about the Academy Awards all week, and the juxtaposition of the Glitz and Glamor with those cute little kids from Slum Dog Millionaire. Absolutely loved that movie. Hope its popularity and winning ways bring about a better life for some of the slum dwellers it so beautifully depicts.

Serious subjects aside, did you notice that, according to this online poll, I'm a "natural storyteller"? Just thought you'd want to know!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

no surprise there at all!!!! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Melissa B. said...

I totally see you getting this award. Isn't your life just One Big Screenplay? And what a coincidence...I've got an Academy-esque post over at my place today, too!

Tiffany said...

Hi there! I came over to give you some comment love from Sits. I recognized that you just got featured over there, so I came over to comment on a different blog. :)

Happy Saturday!

Tara R. said...

I am apparently an award winning documentary director. Whodda thunk it?

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Congratulations! Where will you put your award for safe-keeping? I'm always fascinated by the celebrities who choose the bathroom as an appropriate spot. I'm sure you will be much more tasteful than that! :)

Tiffany said...

That's the perfect award for you!

Marrdy said...

Congrats! You really should write for a living!

Ann On and On... said...

Your crafty writing keeps me coming back.