Thursday, February 19, 2009

Baby Boxing Match

Aunt Julie possesses a "Dog Family." Veggie Mom presides over a "Cat Family." You've met some of our critters, right here. Remember Trouble Elizabeth and Moses in the garden? What about Patch, the Fat Cat? Or Rowdy, the puppy whose name implies everything? And then, of course, Moses and Rowdy as Beach Bums.

Whatever your persuasion~and I know many of you out there feel pretty strongly about the subject of Family Pets~you'll be taken by this Pas de Deux between a Baby and his Boxer...of the doggie variety. The clip comes from The Bonnie Hunt Show.

After viewing this, I beg to differ with anyone who still believes that All God's Critters have no "soul."

12 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

Awwww....I've seen this and it's so precious it almost brings tears to my eyes. That's one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.
Thanks for reminding me and......

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Unknown said...

i know buddy and sam have souls... after all, all dogs go to heaven. now cats,.... im not so sure ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Veggie Mom~

Love your new look!!! I deleted my "Boys Will B Boys" blog and started a new one:

http://momcooksandreadsbooks.blogspot.com/

Giving my family a little more privacy and blogging more about food!

Denise Grover Swank said...

We love our dogs, they definitely have feelings and they are part of our family.

Dropping by from SITS. Have a great day!

Denise
There's Always Room For One More

Susie said...

That is so sweet!! In lieu of a recent pet attack, it's nice too see a good pet that can be that gentle with a baby!! Awesome to see.

Tara R. said...

That was precious! Made me a little verklempt. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That is just adorable! Aw...why does it bring tears to my eyes?
Thank you so much!

Tracy P. said...

Super cute!

jen721 said...

This week seems devoted to our four legged friends. Very cute.

Ronda's Rants said...

Oh...I so agree...How sweet is this?
My Riley is like this with the grand kids, well any kids for that matter!

Michelle said...

Now THAT makesa heart melt. What an adorable video -- baby and boxer. And what great motivation for the baby to learn to crawl!

Marrdy said...

I believe the movie All Dogs Go To Heaven was inspired. But I must add that I think All Kats Go To Heaven too. In fact all animals! What a cute video.