Friday, February 6, 2009

The Pop'rs Family Gets Crabby for Candid Carrie

One of The Pop'rs Family's annual traditions is going to the beach at North Carolina's Outer Banks. The other tradition is ordering steamed crabs and then posing with the critters out on the deck of the beach house before we eat 'em.

This is a shot from a few years back. From the left, if ya really want to know...Back Row: Veggie Mom, College Girl, Moker, The Wild One, Uncle Lynn. Front Row: College Boy, Soccer Boy. Shark Boy and Big Bear have apparently Left the Building (a la Elvis!). Aunt Julie, of course, is taking the pic.

We've had such lousy winter weather recently, that we wanted to re-live warmer times in toasty climes. Candid Carrie put us up to it...Please join the Fun at her Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. For real!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks like a great family time!!!

Susie said...

That looks divine!!

Rhonda said...

I love family traditions!

careysue said...

I miss warm weather!

Candid Carrie said...

I am aching for warm weather. Literally ibuprofen-taking aching for warm weather!

Happy Fx4, Carrie

Sarah said...

That looks great! Our beach tradition is standard-fare: grilled burgers/hot dogs, spaghetti...

:)

Unknown said...

That pic is awesome and makes me long for the beach and the whole beach house ocean atmosphere!!!

Michelle said...

Mmmmm, yum! I love crab. And warm weather. And the water. I need a vacation!

Kally said...

Warm weather sounds good to me.

Teri said...

Looks so yummy! We love love love crabs.

Megan said...

Yum. Crab.

Looks like a fun time! =)

Anonymous said...

I'm wishing I was there now. I love going to the Outer Banks! :)