Welcome to Veggie Mom's 50 Fabulous Facts! The rules are simple. If you open this post, then you Just. Have. To. Answer. The. Questions, Too! In a Post. At Your Place. Stole this from Lynda, who stole it in turn from Hot Tub Lizzy. Hope you get into the Spirit of Things, and steal this from me, OK?
Before we commence, the title of this post is not~I repeat, NOT~the title to a new country song. It's the answer to Question #35. So, here goes nuthin'. Or somethin'. Or, Anything Goes!
7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? “The Christmas Song.” See #4, puh-leese!
9. Can you do push ups? Lots of ’em! The orange sherbet/creamsicle Flintstones variety, butofcourse!
22. Favorite place to be? Duck, Nawf Caro-LINE-a!
31. Would you be a pirate? Too violent (see #3). But I'd love the Booty (see #s 11 and 47).
45. What is your favorite book? May I pick two? To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee, and In Cold Blood, by Truman Capote. Coincidentally, they were childhood friends, and Ms. Lee helped Mr. Capote with the research on his blockbuster real-crime novel.
49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping. Probably snoring, too!