Anyone who knows Anything about Veggie Mom knows that I *Heart* Chocolate! That's why I was Tickled Pink to receive this Sweet Bit O' Bling the other day. We were gifted by Melissa B. at The Scholastic Scribe, who was gifted by Tara R. at If Mom Says OK.
The Octamom Award , like All Things Involving Chocolate, came to be in a Silly, but Sweet, way. It was designed by Debi, who blogs at Who Says Eight Is Enough? The award was created in honor of Octamom, who takes her Own Sweet Time about getting things done.
And Why Chocolate, the Nectar of the Gods? Because Chocolate Makes the Heart Grow Fonder! Because of this indelible and irrefutable fact, and just to be a Sweetie Pie, I wish this Chocolate Bling Upon the Heads of All Who Have Blinged Me Before. If you've received this one already, don't fret...Re-Gifting is allowed!
And even though this Chunk o' Change involves Chocolate, there are a few rules from the Gifter that the Giftee must follow:
- You must eat a Piece of Chocolate in honor of accepting The Octamom Award.
- You must, um…..Eat Yet Another Piece of Chocolate when you put The Award on your blog.
- You must visit Debi B. (who designed the award) by clicking Here. Debi Needs to Know that You Care...especially about Chocolate!
- Try to go by and see the other Giftees...That's What Linky Love Is For!
- Don't forget to display This Pretty on your blog!
- Feel free to add or subtract from the rules as suits your fancy…except the Chocolate Requirements...Those are Mandatory!
- And, but of course, if you're reading this post & feel like you need a little Chocolate in your life, please Give Yourself The Octamom Award, with our blessing!