And to those who voiced kindness and concern toward me and my Computer Predicament, these issues have yet to be resolved. So Eat Your Veggies! is coming to you via laptop. I have some cool holiday photos and whatnot to post as soon as our IT guy gets out here and solves the crisis. For now, this blog is going Low Tech, so no High Expectations, OK?
Veggie Mom's Resolutions for 2009
10. Exercise more.
9. Eat less.
8. Remember that Patience is a Virtue.
7. Once my Technical Difficulties are resolved, organize my computer's folders.
6. In that same vein, back up important files, including my precious pixes.
5. Explore more options in the Blogging Community.
4. Clean my desk at work.
3. Clean my desk at home. Keep both desks clean!
2. Clean the basement (This shows up on my list every year. Maybe 2009 is the year?)
1. Make sure to show my loved ones how much I really care.
I started on Numbers 10 & 9 the Day after Christmas. With all the leftovers, I'm sticking to low-fat offerings like the turkey, which I really could eat every day. And I've been going to the pool, and tramping the neighborhood each day since Christmas, so that's a good sign. I try a little harder with Number 8 every year, but still need to work on my Patience Quotient. Seven is an ongoing problem; I've got so many Bits and Bytes on my poor old desktop computer, that I fear I've freaked it out! Sticking with Number 6, of course, would help alleviate that problem.
For Number 5, what do you suggest? Some have told me to try BlogHer. I'm already a Devoted SITSta, but have had less success with Cre8Buzz, because that requires time. I'm intrigued with all the possibilities out there, but would love to have some suggestions from you! Numbers 4, 3 and 2, of course, go hand-in-hand. All I can say is, "We'll see." And Number 1 comes naturally; I hope I'm Showing the Love every single day!
Do you make New Year's Resolutions? If so, please share!