In keeping with The Season, we've got a nifty Quasi-Giveaway that everyone can try today! Brought to you by Just Lisa, No Filler, who acquired it from Dusty, and so on, and so on...This is not so much a Giveaway as an effort to Get the Spirit Back.
"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree," a Wise Man once said. And so, it is with tremendous belief and incredible hopefulness that Aunt Julie, she of such Crafty Inclinations, and Veggie Mom, the Queen of Quirks, present you with a Creative Christmas Challenge.
We declare everyone who visits This Blog Today a Winner! The Rules, such as they are, are Really. Quite. Simple:
- Be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from Aunt Julie, whom, you might recall, is also Crafty in the Kitchen. Sorry, no Quilts today...but we promise you won't be disappointed!
- You must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you then must Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
- The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It's the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
- When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!
- If you are not one of the Top Three Commentors on Today's Post, you're still a Winner in this Time of Grace and Giving. Please take this Symbol of the Seasonal Spirit and post it on your blog; start your own Pay It Forward Chain, and encourage your Bloggy Friends to do the same!
Aunt Julie and I would absolutely LOVE to see blogs everywhere festooned with the Pay It Forward Emblem...a Simple Symbol that Says. So. Much!