Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cyber Cafe Sunday: Puppy Love


The
Pop'rs Family, being Dog Folks and all, wanted to share this special Clip from Cyberland as an Early Holiday Present.

These San Francisco Shiba Inu puppies broke a Web Cam record yesterday. Originally a Litter of Six, the three boys and three girls are certainly lend the "Awwwwwwwwwwww" Factor to the Holiday Season. Meet Autumn, Ayumi, Amaya, Aki, Akoni and Ando.

The first three are girls; the next three are boys. They are the first litter born to their Mama, Kika. Don't know how many will be left when this post airs, but the San Fran Family wants to keep at least one puppy, who will continue to broadcast on the Web. The live feed isn't up Sunday, since five of the puppies are being adopted today, so here's a YouTube Tribute, instead.

Sort of a new take on Puppy Love, huh?

10 comments:

Dawn said...

How cute are they??? Thanks for sharing!!!

Melissa B. said...

These puppies are adorable! I'd never heard of this breed, until I saw the story on the Today Show. Who knew that watching puppies 24/7 could be so entertaining?

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very sweet!!! Thanks for sharing!

Susie said...

I can't believe these puppies broke the record!!! Crazy:-)

Sandi McBride said...

AWWW...I love puppies as much as I love kittens! Thanks for the peek in...
Sandi

Ritch in Love said...

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Rhonda said...

I'm a little lost. How did they break a record? They certainly are cute!

Marrdy said...

Oh my gosh!!! I love these dogs. My hubby is allergic so I can't have cats (SOB!!) but we have been looking at these very puppies!! how cute are they?

I missed the game. Probably a good thing since we could flood the world with our tears!

Anonymous said...

hahaha....I've been watching their puppy cam the last few weeks...they are soo cute...and growing so fast.

I hope they get awesome homes for the holidays. Some cute little puppies and some happy little kids are going to have a great Christmas!!!

Michelle said...

Awww, that's so sweet. Of course, this is about as close as I want to get to having dogs in my house ;) Gotta love the cutie wootie little puppies though, don'tcha?