So many yummy things are going on in Cyberspace that we've decided to open a little ol' Cyber Cafe here on Sundays. So, snuggle up with your favorite beverage and read all about the Beautiful People in Bloggyland!
- Since she has triplets and all, Jen at Buried with Children is having a 3-Part Holiday Giveaway.
- The Lovely Mannequin at Fractured Toy is Up to Her Earlobes in Giveaways and Other Good Stuff! Let's see...There's the Holland Bowl Giveaway; the Macy's Shopping Alert, and a Twisted Silver Soirée. Those should keep you occupied for awhile!
- Tara R. at If Mom Says OK is hosting a Holiday Cookie Exchange. Tara's got lots of Cookie Creations already posted, but She. Wants. More!
- Tracy P. at The Journey wants to do a Virtual Cookie Exchange tomorrow. The event will originate at Her Place Monday morning, so make sure you arrive early!
- Kathleen at Katydid and Kid blogs about Project Peanut Butter, and how you can help starving children in Malawi. She's got all the info about filling up those tummies over at her place!
- Brandy at Not Your Average Soccer Mom is getting In the Spirit of Things. If you shoot her an e-mail, she'll send you a Christmas Card! And she warns us to Keep Our Eyes Peeled for a Great Giveaway next week!!
- Melissa B. at The Scholastic Scribe Still Needs Your Vote to put her Over the Top as EduBlog's Best Individual Blog for 2008!
- And last, but never least, students at Brigham Young University are doing a survey. Tell them Why You Blog, and you might win a $100 gift certificate from Target!