Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta: Beach Trilogy

Last week you caught a glimpse of Moses and Rowdy racing on the beach in Florida. If you'll recall, Moses had the stick. Rowdy wanted the stick. Who was going to win?

Of course, Rowdy is just a puppy, and all. Plus, Moses has a few more pounds on him. And then, there's the experience to consider.

This is the second in a series of three Aunt Julie shots that I'm posting for Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. We in The Pop'rs Family proudly refer to these FLA Shots as The Beach Trilogy. Next week, we reveal the victor!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

we have to wait a whole week?!!! can we guess?? my money's on the puppy!!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG the suspense!!! those doggers are just so so so CUTE!!!!
I just faved you on technorati

Teri said...

Go Rowdy, Go Rowdy.

Anonymous said...

There is just something so wonderful about seeing dogs running on a beach!

Those really are great photos :-)

Lynda said...

I love that photo!

Kally said...

Great photo. Happy dogs that love playing together are the best!

Deanna said...

These photos are not helping my desire to go to the beach at all!

Mammatalk said...

I remember hearing about those Pop'rs! I think it was back when you were featured. Glad I found you again! Thanks for visiting me on my big, bloggy day!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I want to play with them!

Michelle said...

I got stuck at the "Florida" part. Did you say anything after that? I so am done with winter.

Candid Carrie said...

I am guessing a third dog runs in and steals the show.

I love the television clip on top and I love the fact that he wears a goatee even though he needs to have a hairnet for it. It takes a pull off a look like that!

Happy Fx4 and for joining in the fun again!

;)

Carrie

P.S. I enjoyed your interview below! Great answers ... I'll be turning to you for advice if I am ever an empty nester!