- First off, we're picking Five Grand Prize Winners. Each winner scores a complete set of Pop'rs...All Eight Flavors! ...and T-Shirts for the whole family!
- All you have to do for one entry is leave a comment on my blog. The more comments, the more entries! Comment about anything...the weather, your family, my family, Pop'rs. The sky's the limit!
- For an extra 10 entries, post about this contest on your blog, and send me the link.
- The Giveaway runs through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, January 11, 2009.
- Uncle Lynn will pick our Five Grand Prize Winners by Random Drawing, and I'll make The Big Announcement right here on Monday, January 12! So Get Poppin', and get those Comment Entries in to me, OK?
Today, I just wanted to brag a little, if that's OK. Uncle Lynn's company is a tiny little outfit up in Northeastern Wisconsin. And with only 20 employees, The Pop'rs King has to cover a lot of ground himself. Recently, though, the local media has given him a helping hand.
You've read the fanTAbulous article from last week's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, right? If not, please Click Here to get schooled! The story appeared on the Journal's Web site on Christmas Eve, and ran in the paper the next day. What a great way to kick off the New Year!
Well, the hits Just Keep on Comin'.
Uncle Lynn was interviewed by a Green Bay TV station yesterday, and appeared on the 6 and 10 o'clock news. He's gonna be on Green Bay's Channel 5 this morning (6 a.m.) on a show called Wisconsin Works, PLUS his interview will stream live on radio, also at 6 this morning. When we get the TV footage, we'll post it!
The whole object of these shenanigans is to get Pop'rs on to grocery store shelves. So the next time you're doing your marketing, have a word with the manager. Tell him Veggie Mom sent you, and, hey, please tell him to check out Eat Your Veggies! while you're at it!
The shots above were taken by photographer Benny Sieu of the Milwaukee paper during recent tour of The Pop'rs Plant. Here, workers are sorting carbonated crystals, the ingredient that puts the Pop! in Pop'rs, into different sizes for packaging.
Pretty neat, huh? So, quick like a bunny, get commenting...and get your entries in for The Great New Pop'rs New Years Giveaway. Don't delay...Do it today!