Almost everyone out there in Bloggy Land is buds with Karla, AKA Z's Mom. You know, she of Zander & Me Fame? You may recall that Karla and Z-Man were the Grand Prize Winners in our Great New Pop'rs Halloween Giveaway. For a cute-as-a-button video of Z and his Pop'rs, Click Here!
Before I explain Zander's Passion for Pop'rs, let me remind everyone out there...You have until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. to enter our Great New Pop'rs New Years Giveaway. Here's the scoop:
- First off, we're picking Five Grand Prize Winners. Each winner scores a complete set of Pop'rs...All Eight Flavors! ...and T-Shirts for the whole family!
- All you have to do for one entry is leave a comment on my blog. The more comments, the more entries! Comment about anything...the weather, your family, my family, Pop'rs. The sky's the limit!
- For an extra 10 entries, post about this contest on your blog, and send me the link.
- The contest runs through 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, January 11, 2009.
- Uncle Lynn will pick our Five Grand Prize Winners by Random Drawing, and I'll make The Big Announcement right here on Monday, January 12!
"So, I personally eat Pop'rs straight out of the container," Karla explains. "The Color Burst is my favorite flavor for that. And I like the Chocolate flavor in my milk.....Z does too, and that is what he is pouring into his milk in the picture. He is also pouring the strawberry flavor into some chocolate dip that he has with some cookie sticks. (I know...we're not so healthy here.)"
But wait...there's much more! "I have to be honest; we haven't tried Pop'rs on the veggies," Karla says. "He'll eat veggies without it when he is in the mood....he's very specific about what he wants to eat...when he gets something in his head, then there is no changing his mind.....so I don't get to experiment with his food much."
But that's OK, Karla! Z-Man is only 2, after all! You're really lucky that he's into veggies at such a young age. And extra special lucky that he's into Pop'rs, too!And as everyone knows, 2-year-olds are not only particular, but driven: "Z's new thing is every time we go out to eat he wants to pour salt and pepper on everything," his alarmed Mama states, "so we have to hide them. I'm thinking that maybe the next time we go out I will take some Pop'rs with us....then he can pour to his heart's content and I don't have to worry about messing up his food.....I thought maybe the buffalo or taco...."
Great idea, Karla! Uncle Lynn, especially, loves the way you think!
And you know what another Awesome Idea would be? To enter The Great New Pop'rs New Years Giveaway! There's still time!! Let's Get Poppin'!!!