More Presents! Greedy Grace and Margi recently bestowed some Bloggy Bling on Veggie Mom's head, so I'd like to show some appropriate gratitude today, if you don't mind.
We're gearing up for tomorrow's start of our Great New Pop'rs New Years Giveaway, so you might detect a theme going on here. Make sure you drop by tomorrow...we have Pop'rs and T-Shirts Galore!
First off, Greedy Grace, over at Just Lisa, No Filler (don't ask why~her name is Lisa, but she goes by Greedy Grace), awarded me The Brillante Award. "Veggie Mom is a nut for these things called Pop’rs," GG, a previous Pop'rs Giveaway Winner, writes. "They’re pretty cool. Go to her site and buy some, and send her some comment love!" BTW, Veggie Mom also was one of GG's Pay It Forward Contest Winners. Can't wait to see what nifty homemade gizmo she comes up with!
As always, there are rules with this Brillante Bling:
- Put the logo on your blog.
- Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
- Add links to these blogs on your blog.
- Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
So, here we go. I hereby bestow The Brillante Award on the following much-deserving folks:
- Honest & Truly. Michelle's a Pop'rs Veteran, too. She's got a lot to say, and is really into Sharing the Comment Love!
- Koo Koo for Cocoapuffs! Lynette was in on the ground floor of this Pop'rs Biz, as one of our first Giveaway Winners!
- Not Your Average Soccer Mom. Brandy is in the same boat as Lynette. She's known about Pop'rs for the longest time, as one of our early Giveaway Winners.
- Art on a Limb. Not only is Lynda a Pop'rs Giveaway Winner, but she's an artist, too. She always has something interesting to say...I stole the 50 Fabulous Facts Meme from her, too!
- Buried With Children. Just like the blog title says, Jen is~and then some! Don't know how she does it with four boys underfoot, but this Previous Pop'rs Giveaway Winner has a lot of funny stuff to say!
- Jeannie's Happy World. Yes, she's happy, and this Particular Pop'rs Giveaway Winner is random, too. Consider this post: People E-mail Me the Weirdest Stuff! Jeannie's having a swell contest, too, so go check it out!
- A Day in Rhonda's Life. Rhonda, a Pop'rs Giveaway Winner and one of our Pay It Forward Winners in December, is pretty direct. Must be because she's Canadian. Bordering on blunt. Leaning toward speaking her mind, and we love her for it!
- Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
- Show the 7 winners' names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
- List at least ten honest things about yourself.
So happy to learn that at least one person in the Blogosphere thinks I'm brilliant! And I'm gonna pass this award on to seven more who are just as brilliant as I!
- Boys Will B Boys. Rachael's got three young hombres at home (four, if you count Hubby!). One of her guys is going off to college next year, but says he's already learned how to make a Collegiate Mess of his room. She's a recent Pop'rs Giveaway Winner, and we can't wait to hear what she has to say!
- Katydid and Kid. What can I say? I simply love the name of this gal's blog! This Previous Pop'rs Giveaway Winner also has a New Year's Giveaway goin' on, so do stop by!
- Mommy from the Midwest. OK, Midwest Mommy is a Chicago Bears fan, and all, but we still love this Pop'rs Giveaway Winner's sense of humor. Who says Bears and Packers fans can't be friends?
- My Dogumentary. This Past Pop'rs Winner has doggies on the brain. Well, so does Aunt Julie. Who can blame them~their critters are awfully cute!
- Fractured Toy. What can I say? Mannequin has been with us almost since the start of this endeavor. Not only did she win a Pop'rs Giveway last summer, but she's a tireless Bloggy Friend and Supporter. Please drop by and read her Inspirational Post for the New Year!
- Holding Patterns. Sandi has been a Bloggy Friend for some time. She is a Past Pop'rs Giveaway Winner, and loves it when we blog about critters, both big and small. I think I first *met* Sandi when I blogged about the pets who needed help in the wake of natural disasters.
- Dawn of My Day. Dawn is such a genuine person! And yes, she's a Pop'rs Giveaway Winner, too! Dawn works with Special Needs Kids and has the biggest heart! And she always patiently answers my bloggy questions!
Do you really want to learn 10 things about moi? Well, I've got hazel eyes, as does Hubz, but the kiddos have dark, dark brown eyes; I'm a blonde who wished she had more fun; I'm a Cat Woman, but adore all animals; I'm partial to December because the Winter Solstice comes and goes, and we start getting longer days again; I'd eat Mexican food all day, every day, if I could.
Moving right along, I think I might be addicted to blogging (a good subject for a post, no?); I'm sad that Christmas Vay-cay is coming to an end; I'm tired of college football; I'm a huge college hoops fan, especially UNC and Georgetown, and I'M RUNNING THE GREAT NEW POP'RS NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY, which gets underway tomorrow. Please drop in, if you can!