Friday, January 2, 2009

Fx4: Invasion of the College Students!

Now, don't get me wrong~I love both of my girls. They're just not cut from the same mold as, say, Martha Stewart.

After spending Christmas Break with my two, I'm beginning to think both their rooms look like pilots for Extreme Home Makeover. Perhaps we could start a new show...Invasion of the College Students?

Playing along, of course, with Candid Carrie and her Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. FYI, College Girl's room is on the left, The Wild One's on the right. TWO's room is bigger, so I guess she rates a higher score on the Mess-o-Meter?

8 comments:

Ritch in Love said...

Ooooo!!!!! My mother would have heart failure....

Unknown said...

aw, that looks just like my middle daughter's room when SHE comes home!!... right now, her room looks like a bomb hit it!

Anonymous said...

My oldest son will be going off to college next year, but he is already schooled in the "PIG-STY" room:-)

I pity the person who will be his dorm-mate!!!

Marrdy said...

Are you sure that is your daughters room or my daughters room? They look the same!

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm....I might be related to them....

Candid Carrie said...

Yup, our mess matches yours, without all the shoes because mine is a boy.

Ah, good times. When I was a kid my mom took a picture of my messy bedroom and then taped it to the front of the fridge so every one can see. Your blogging idea is so much more powerful. But then, I was easily shamed. Well, we all were back then, weren't we?

Michelle said...

And here I thought the Thomas train strewn everywhere were bad ;) Ohhhh the things I'm looking forward to!

Anonymous said...

I'm not laughing AT you. I'm sighing heavily WITH you.

I don't understand it either. I had a girlfriend that was perfectly coiffed, always nicely dressed and manicured. Her room was a pigsty.

These things shall pass.