What do Rachael and Aunt Julie have in common? Well, first of all, they're surrounded by boys! Rachael has three, and Julie Eliz has four. And what else forges a bond between the two? Why, they're both crazy mad for Pop'rs!
- We're picking Five Grand Prize Winners. Each winner scores a complete set of Pop'rs...All Eight Flavors! ...and T-Shirts for the family!
- All you have to do for one entry is leave a comment on my blog. The more comments, the more entries! Comment on every post this week! Comment multiple times on one post! Comment about anything...the weather, your family, my family, Pop'rs. The sky's the limit!
- For an Extra 10 Entries, post about this contest on your blog, and send me the link.
- The contest runs until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, January 11, 2009.
- Uncle Lynn will pick our Five Grand Prize Winners by Random Drawing, and I'll make The Big Announcement right here on Monday, January 12!
But wait! There's more! "Joe loves the Color Burst...and eating them right out of the container," Rachael continues. "He has sprinkled the Buffalo and Taco on chicken nuggets, as well. "
It also seems like Rachael's Guys learned to share at an Early Age. "The boys had their friends try them also," she says, "and they voted Buffalo as their favorite. They ate it on popcorn while watching the Iron Man movie."
If Rachael's Three Amigos, pictured above, aren't a good endorsement for Uncle Lynn's Pop'rs, I don't know what is.