Got this from my Bloggy Friend Melissa B. over at The Scholastic Scribe. She received the inspiration for the photo fest from our Mutual Bloggy Pal tara r., who resides at If Mom Says OK. Tara says this artistic endeavor has been around the Blogosphere, and I can attest to the truthfulness of this statement, because I've also seen it on Regurgitated Alpha Bits, Dkzody's Weblog, and Art on a Limb. In fact, if you google "flickr mosaic meme" on the Web, you get an even 158,000 hits. Photo-fantastic!
- Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
- Using only the first page, pick an image.
- Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this Mosaic Maker. Follow the instructions, and presto! You have a synopsis of Who. You. Are
- Your questions, Julie's answers; click on the Mosaic to see the snaps Up Close & Personal
Aunt Julie's life in a nutshell, as told to The Author
- What is your first name? Julie
- What is your favorite food? Kid food
- What high school did you go to? Chippewa Falls Sr. High
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- Who is your celebrity crush? Don’t have one! Am not impressed.
- Favorite drink? Cold Leinies on a hot day, hot chocolate on a cold one
- Dream vacation? Tahiti, in a hut at the end of a long pier
- Favorite dessert? Strawberry shortcake (fresh strawberries that I picked, warm biscuits, and real whipped cream), eaten as dinner, not dessert. Seconds OK!
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Grown up! I don’t feel like it yet.
- What do you love most in life? My boys, Lynn, dogs, quilts, time spent at the beach with my brother’s family, seashells, photographs, people who like me!
- One Word to describe you: pieceofwork!
- Your (sister-in-law's) blog name: Eat Your Veggies!
PS: You have approximately 30 hours, give or take a nanosecond, to enter our Great Pop'rs Giveaway. Remember: You can't win if you don't enter!