Today's the Cyberspace Roundup, folks! We knew you'd get a kick out of this picture of Aunt Julie and Uncle Lynn's youngest. He's really into soccer and it shows, doesn't it? I particularly like his "soccer boy" hair! I asked him about it the other day, because it's longer than it's been in awhile. Soccer Boy's response? "It's just the way I like it. That's all!" Auntie J., of course, took this fun photo!
Let's take a trip around the Blogosphere, and see what we can see.
- Of course, today is the last day of the Great Pop'rs Giveaway! You have until 6 p.m. EST today to enter. Make sure you get your entry in under the wire--the more the merrier!
- Michelle, over at Creative Writings 101, introduces us to a really neat idea--bags made out of bags! OK, let me explain--Michelle's friend collects the nasty plastic grocery bags and actually weaves them into cool and classy tote bags that you can use over and over again.
- Jillybean, of Post-It Place fame, is sad today because her printer just up and died on her. Any of you Bloggy Pals with suggestions should rush on over and give her a hand!
- Gina, who mans (womans?) the computer at The Clan McLeod, explains in a saucy post how you, too, can get a free bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.
- And, last but not least, we have a couple of one-year Blogaversaries coming up. Tara R., over at If Mom Says OK, is answering any and all readers' questions in celebration of her one-year milestone on Wednesday, July 16. Smoochiefrog, from In the Mind of a Thirty Something Mom, is hosting daily giveaways to mark one year of hanging out in the Blogosphere in a series of contests, from July 21-25.
That's All, Folks! And don't forget the Great Pop'rs Giveaway!