Monday, July 14, 2008

You'll Get a Kick Out of This!

Today's the Cyberspace Roundup, folks! We knew you'd get a kick out of this picture of Aunt Julie and Uncle Lynn's youngest. He's really into soccer and it shows, doesn't it? I particularly like his "soccer boy" hair! I asked him about it the other day, because it's longer than it's been in awhile. Soccer Boy's response? "It's just the way I like it. That's all!" Auntie J., of course, took this fun photo!

Let's take a trip around the Blogosphere, and see what we can see.

  • Of course, today is the last day of the Great Pop'rs Giveaway! You have until 6 p.m. EST today to enter. Make sure you get your entry in under the wire--the more the merrier!
  • Michelle, over at Creative Writings 101, introduces us to a really neat idea--bags made out of bags! OK, let me explain--Michelle's friend collects the nasty plastic grocery bags and actually weaves them into cool and classy tote bags that you can use over and over again.
  • Jillybean, of Post-It Place fame, is sad today because her printer just up and died on her. Any of you Bloggy Pals with suggestions should rush on over and give her a hand!
  • Gina, who mans (womans?) the computer at The Clan McLeod, explains in a saucy post how you, too, can get a free bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce.
  • And, last but not least, we have a couple of one-year Blogaversaries coming up. Tara R., over at If Mom Says OK, is answering any and all readers' questions in celebration of her one-year milestone on Wednesday, July 16. Smoochiefrog, from In the Mind of a Thirty Something Mom, is hosting daily giveaways to mark one year of hanging out in the Blogosphere in a series of contests, from July 21-25.

That's All, Folks! And don't forget the Great Pop'rs Giveaway!

9 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Thanks for the updates! I've got a couple of cool bloggy things going on, too, so don't forget to come see me!

Gina said...

I, for one, love Soccer Boy's hair! My Soccer Girl is in soccer camp this week. So far, she's having a blast! Go Pink Panther!

Teri said...

What a great shot! And his hair looks cool.

Genny said...

That really is a great picture!

Gramma 2 Many said...

I love pictures of happy family events!! What a handsome healthy boy with a great head of hair!!!

Nonnas News said...

That is a funny picture! I've got my fingers crossed for some POPR'S! Hope you have a great week. Im gonna go check out those bags made from bags, sounds neat!

Nonnas News said...

Oh I forgot to mention. I posted my Mosaic Meme!

Just Lisa said...

I am in love with the plastic bag tote! I'm going to have to try that!

btw- I tagged you in my blog today. I hope that's ok. Just a fun little game. Pop on over!

Rhea said...

Love the soccer action shot. I like longer hair on boys. It's an IN thing here in Texas, at least in some areas.