OK, you fans with a Super Sweet Tooth...Aunt Julie has really outdone herself today! Aunt Julie's *Recipe Week* is coming to a close, so thought we'd lay a Sweet Suprise on ya. But first, some light housekeeping to take care of.
- For every one of your recipes that I publish here at Eat Your Veggies! (and I promise to run 'em all!), I'll give you 2 entries in the Great New Pop'rs Thanksgiving Extravaganza.
- Then, starting tomorrow, for every comment you leave right here on Eat Your Veggies!, you'll get one additional entry!
- The Great New Pop'rs Thanksgiving Extravaganza closes at 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, November 26. That's Thanksgiving Eve.
- What do you win? Uncle Lynn will pick 5 Grand Prize Winners! That means 5 Lucky Readers will win a complete box of Pop'rs each. That's All 8 Flavors! Remember, Pop'rs are that Oh, so Good for You seasoning that ecourages folks both Near and Dear to Eat Their Veggies! Isn't Life just Grand?
- Uncle Lynn, my fanTAbulous BIL also known as Mr. Pops, will announce our Giveaway Grand Prize Winners Thanksgiving morning. So, you'll get to have your Pop'rs and eat your Turkey, too! Or something like that, anyway!
Melt chocolate with and butter in small saucepan over low heat. Cool. Beat egg, sugar & vanilla at high speed 'til light. Stir in chocolate, flour & nuts.
Pour into 9X9 pan. Bake 350* 15 min. Cool.