Saturday, November 8, 2008

We are Family!

AJ, who claims to be A Little Bit Nutty, bestowed this Exotic Piece o' Brazilian Bling upon Veggie Mom's Head the other day.

The Portuguese translation links to the English word "proximity." In other words, "Este Blog investe e acredita na...Proximidade," means, roughly, "This blog invests and believes, in proximity." We blog to become closer...and, in turn, blogger helps us realize that closeness to others is always within our reach.

I agree with this Sweet Sentiment. Blogging does make us closer, don'tcha think?

As a winner and a spreader of the love within Our Big Bloggy Family, Veggie is required to pass this prize along to eight Bloggy Friends. And, friends, please don't forget to link to the Bearer of Good Tidings (in this case, Veggie Mom), before you Pass the Torch along to eight bloggers of your choosing. And so on, and so forth.

My Bloggy Family has grown so much over the months of Connecting in Cyberspace. Please congratulate these Bloggers for Bringing Us All a Little Bit Closer when you seen them on the Information Super Highway:

Enjoy, Ladies! And Thanks for bringing us all closer together!

Recipe Alert! We are hosting another *Aunt Julie's Recipe Week* starting tomorrow! If you remember our September Event, this will be another fanTAbulous time! Stay tuned all week...We guarantee a good time for all!

12 comments:

Cant Hardly Wait said...

congrats on your award! =)

Rhonda said...

I love my blog family! I only wish everyone didn't think I was so whacky when one of them comes up in a 'real' conversation!

Congrats on your award!

Susie said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for the award!! I appreciate the recognition:-)

I already have this particular one so, I am not going to pass it on but I always love getting them:-) Thanks again:-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations everyone. It's great to be a part of a bloggy family.

And did you say Recipe Week?
Yum.

Michelle said...

Mmmm, recipes! I need some new inspiration. Especially since I just debated what to make for dinner tonight and decided not to do mac and cheese because Mister Man will no longer eat it (I'm still trying to figure out why).

Kathy said...

Thank you so much for this lovely award. I have received it before but I can always use it again. Thank you.

Sandi McBride said...

Happy Award day! Good for you...
hugs
Sandi

Gombojav Tribe said...

Thanks for explaining that award. I've seen in on sidebars on other blogs and have wondered what it meant! :-)

Corey~living and loving said...

Thank you so much for the award. I'll pass it along soon. :)

Ritch in Love said...

HI!! I've been away from my blog and computer for a few days now. My college man (hubby) has the laptop for the weekend. Alas, I didn't see that I was awarded some bling until tonight!!! THANK YOU! Love it!

Ritch in Love said...

I've got recurrent training (we run evacuation drills and self defense drills and other fun stuff once a year to keep us on our toes.) tomorrow, so I've got to head to bed. BUT, as soon as I can I will pass along the bling!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award, VM!!!