Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Day Plaid Party!

Hot Tub Lizzy, she of Plaid Party Politics, asked all her supporters to Wear Plaid to the Polls on Election Day in a Show of Solidarity. Well, I voted early last week...stood in line for two hours to exercise my Right as an American, thankyouverymuch, to avoid five to seven hours today!

So, this shot captures Veggie Mom lounging around Tuesday morning, enjoying a Cup o' Joe, watching the Early Election Day News, and wearing my Packer Plaid. And, as an added plus, please notice my Recent Pedicure...Wanted to get all duded up for the Photo Op! This shot sorta reminds me of a long-ago post...Remember The Dirt Farmer? Think my Little Piggies look a tad nicer here, don't you?

If you'd like to catch Lizzy's Closing Campaign Argument, Click Here. Something about Slumber Parties in the White House?

9 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Love the Packer Plaid! Did it bring your candidate good luck?

Anonymous said...

Great plaid and your toes are beautiful too! :)

Tracy P. said...

Well done!! Looks like you've got your outfit all set for the oval office slumber party! What? She didn't win?

Oh.

Marrdy said...

Well look at you showing your support. And with those sassy toe nails!! You rock!

Henry said...

Your toesies looks so nice! I have never had a pro-pedicure! Crazy,huh?

Anonymous said...

Look at you lounging. I've never done that and I've never had cute little toes. But I HAVE voted and I have changed the channels and watched cartoons instead.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I voted by mail (absentee ballot) a few weeks ago too. I've worked at the poles during elections in the past...it's fun to feel all the exited energy that goes through there. This year I was like you...I sat back and enjoyed watching it all unfold from my living room. What a fantastic day!
By the way...cute toes!

Anonymous said...

You are so brave to put a pic of your feet on your blog.....you do have nice feet though...I HATE my feet.

I totally forgot to wear plaid.....

I didn't have to wait in line at the polls....I left work early and went to vote....got right in....perhaps the lack of voters is why MO let me down!!!

♥ Braja said...

Yep, cute little piggies, Missy....