My long-time Bloggy Friend, Melissa B., honored me yesterday with a Very Special Award. She created The Superior Scribbler Award to commemorate her 200th Post over at The Scholastic Scribe. This is what she said about little ol' Veggie Mom: "She's walking that Delicate Tightrope between Personal & Public. She helps promote her BIL's Fun Company, while making sure everyone knows that Her Family Comes First. There's absolutely No Other Blog like hers Out There. And who ever heard of Goats Grazing on a Roof before she wrote about them? Here's to being One-of-a-Kind!"
Why thanks so much, Melissa B.! And now I have the responsibility of passing this Bit o' Bling along to five very deserving Bloggy Souls. But first, The Rules, as stipulated by the Award's Creator:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
And now for the Hard Part. Veggie Mom hereby confers The Superior Scribbler Award upon The Following Bloggy Phenoms:
- Texas Word Tangle. I don't know how Rhea does it, but she does a great job! Her eclectic collection of thoughts, words and deeds is one of the most interesting reads in Cyberspace!
- Zander & Me. Z's Mom, Karla, is just amazing! And her dissertations on Zander, Life, Politics and Pop'rs (yes, she's a Pop'rs Pal!) are amazing, too!
- My Cup 2 Yours. I don't get over to see Genny as much as I should, but you all need to stop by to see her. This Gal Can Write, is all I'm sayin'...
- One Krazy Kat Lady. Well, besides the Awesome Alliteration in the title of her blog, Marrdy is a sweetheart with a lot on her mind. Her recent post about her friend's son returning from Iraq is both heart-wrenching and heart-warming! And if you can't tell, Marrdy's a Cat Woman--and Extra Plus!
- Fractured Toy. Ah, the Lovely Mannequin. She runs Giveaways Galore! She Rants! She Raves! Her Cryptic Comments will leave you in stitches if they don't leave you in tears! What's not to love?
Enjoy your Bling, ladies! It's been a pleasure, I'm sure!!