Today's Secret is in the Sauce Blogathon got underway at Midnight, and Heather and Tiffany--those Hostesses with the Mostesses--are going full speed ahead 24/7 today. They're out to prove that SITS--their site that Encourages Comment Love and Blog Support--is where it's at!
- Just Lisa, No Filler. Lisa, aka greedygrace, just adopted Baby Adam. She's still Blogging Strong, though, as evidenced in her latest post, Declare Yourself.
- Half-Past Kissin' Time. Mrs. 4444 is a fellow Wisconsin Blogger, a recent Pop'rs Giveaway Winner, a dedicated teacher, and a Family Gal, as you can see in yesterday's Contribution to the Cyberspace Conversation, My Momma Don't Dance.
- The Scholastic Scribe. Melissa B., or Mrs. Scribe, as her "Cherubs" call her, is another teacher and a former professional journalist who has So Much to Say on So Many Topics. She runs a Silly Sunday Sweepstakes every week. Check out the last S x 3 for more than a few chuckles!
- Zander & Me. Karla is another one of our Popr's Giveaway Winners. She has an adorable little boy named Zander, whom she profiles often, for good reason! Karla also has a soft spot for Critters of All Kinds. Everyone should follow her lead, and join in the Campaign to Save Ratchet.
- Candid Carrie. Carrie hosts her weekly Friday Foto Finish Fiesta, and it's so much fun! She's another Wisconsin Blogger, and a real Hoot-and-a-Half! Click on over to Now I Understand to understand why!