Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OK, SITStas! Time to Share the Comment Love!!

Today's Secret is in the Sauce Blogathon got underway at Midnight, and Heather and Tiffany--those Hostesses with the Mostesses--are going full speed ahead 24/7 today. They're out to prove that SITS--their site that Encourages Comment Love and Blog Support--is where it's at!


Veggie Mom her own self can attest to that very fact. Over the past few months, SITS has promoted my Pop'rs Giveaways (another one's coming up for Halloween, so stay tuned!) several times, and helped Aunt Julie plug her Recipe Week in September. SITS also helped me Celebrate My Bloggy Centennial a few weeks ago. I was a SITS Featured Blogger last Monday, and I'm still getting comments from that post. More than 100 Bloggers have Shared the Comment Love about those darned Goats on the Roof, and they're still comin' in--that's some powerful Comment Love, SITStas!

Heather and Tiffany started SITS back in June. It's a kind of Bloggy Clearing House for all kinds of info, including Recipes, Blogging Tips, Giveaways, Saucy Blogs, and a whole lotta other stuff that's impossible to mention...the List and the Love keep changing all the time!

So, who have I met on this Ultra-Cool, Très Chic (that's for Heather--she says "everything sounds fancier in French"), Uber-Happenin' Bloggy Rest Stop on the Information Super-Highway? All kinds of friends, is my answer! But the SITS gals wanted me to limit my list to five for this post, so here goes:

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!! Great post!!!

April said...

good luck SITSTA!!!

Melissa B. said...

Hey, Great Post! Good luck to ya!! I'm linked to Veggie Mom, fo' shizzle!!!

Deanna said...

Hey, SITSta! I featured you on my blogathon today!

Meaghan said...

Stopping by from SITS to check out your blog-LOVE IT! This blogathon is great I'm finding so many wonderful blogs :)

-Meaghan

@TiffanyRom said...

Such a great post!

You have been an AWESOME SITSta and we love that you are part of our blogging community!

Good luck winning some of the blogathon loot!

Blog Stalker said...

Looks like everyone is in on the fun.

Have a great day!

KKJD1 said...

Just came by to see what you were up to I see you have been really busy! Hope all is well there. Have a great day. Blessings, karen

Lynda said...

Morning! You're one of my SITS five today :-)

Kori said...

Wishing you lots of luck with the Blogathon!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness!!!! I scrolled down and saw my picture on your blog!!! I feel like a SUPERSTAR!!!!! :)

You rock!!! I love SITS for enabling me to meet wonderful people like you! Glad to have you as a fellow SITSta!!! :)

Can I use these !!!!! or :) anymore????

Anonymous said...

And THANK YOU for giving a shout out to Ratchet!!! I visit his site every day to see if there are updates. Over 10,000 signatures now! He needs to be on the plane tomorrow though...keep him in your prayers!!!!

Heather said...

You, my dear, are one of our most dedicated SITSta's. I love seeing you sprinkled all around the blogosphere.

Just Lisa said...

Happy blogathon day! I'm so glad you posted that lovely picture of me for the whole world to see! SO SEXY!!!

Love ya!

Michelle said...

Great post and Happy SITs blogathon day!

Natalia said...

Happy Blog-a-thon!

Tracy P. said...

Look at you over here all smart posting people's profile pictures. Say that five times fast! Too easy? Put POP'RS in between the other p words. :-)

Aubrey said...

I love me some of those blogs you listed!! And there are a couple I will now visit for the first time! I'm sure I'll love those too!!

Have a fun day!

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hey there,

This is my first day as a SITSta and it's nice to meet you!

Sonya

TisforTonya said...

great post! I'm going to have to do a LOT of visiting by the end of the blogathon!

happy blogathon!

(I keep typing blog-a-thong... yikes, I don't want to think about what THAT would be!)

Anonymous said...

Afternoon! What a busy busy day in bloggyland! Those are great links; I keep seeing the same ones over and over and that must mean that everybody knows something I don't!
I'm off to check them out!

Anonymous said...

Yay for SITS! I hope you're having a great blogathon day! Can't wait for your next giveaway! I'm going to win!

Breanne said...

This blogathon is so fun.
Wil be watching out for you on SITS.

Aso, I changed my blog address to expectantlywaiting.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great post, so glad to have met you through SITS. If I didn't already have you on my list this post would have me adding you. :)

Kelley with Amy's Angels said...

Oh, how cute is your blog! I just discovered SITS and I'm finding such fun things to read. : )

Tara said...

Happy Blogathon Day!! So many SITStas named you as one of their faves today...can't wait for some time to come back!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS Day! I listed you as one of my SITS finds, but I think you really came on over by way of Adiel!! Oh well.

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty said...

Happy SITS day! I featured you on my SITS post!

Kally said...

Happy Blogathon! I couldn't resist naming you as a SITS fave.

Anonymous said...

I love to read your blog and feel healthier just from looking at the pictures.:)

SuZ said...

I eat my veggies! I swear! :) Happy Blogathon Day!!

Anonymous said...

You got a shout out from me!

Kelsey said...

can't wait to check out those blogs!
I keep seeing your name all over the other girl's blogs and I have to say, I agree with them that this is one Great blog!!
happy blog day!

Stephanie said...

Happy SITS!

Megan said...

Happy SITS Blog-A-Thon Day!!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Happy SITS day!

Becky D said...

Hope you had a Happy Blogathon Day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey!
Happy blogging! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely SITSA day!!! Please forgive the fact that I am only now just getting around :P