Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Boy and His Dog

This is College Boy, Aunt Julie and Uncle Lynn's Number 3 Son, and Trouble Elizabeth. Both these boys, as you can see, are mere puppies in this pix. College Boy will turn 21 in three months; Trouble Eliz celebrated a birthday milestone a couple months back.

Of course, you Near and Dear Readers know all about Trouble, and why he received the moniker "Elizabeth" as part of his given name. You've also read about him here. And, of course, you've all followed the College Boy Chronicles here. And here. And, naturally, here. We're Not. Quite. Sure if Aunt Julie has yet forgiven him for that little caper!

They Sure Do Grow Up Fast, don't they? And if CB is Almost 21, what does that make us? I'm just sayin'...

13 comments:

Dawn said...

They really do grow up too fast! And how cute are they both??? I love the picture!

Unknown said...

LOVE that pic!! SO cute!

They do grow up fast... though some days seem AWFULLY long!

Lynda said...

What a cute photo!

Blog Stalker said...

One minute you're changing diapers and the next you're watching them make their own decisions about life, hoping that you did a good job teaching them. Good advice is to enjoy the moments we have now because they will too soon be only memories.

Genny said...

So precious! What a great picture.

Anonymous said...

That picture is SOOO sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture! And that dog is beautiful!

Melissa B. said...

Ah, yes, you blink and then they're taller than you, correctamundo? Wonder where the time went...

AngiDe said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my site. Stop by and check out my giveaway going on!

Angie
www.nanasboxnonprofit.blogspot.com

Kally said...

I love that pic. How cute!

Marrdy said...

So very cute and innocent!!

Melisa S. said...

I LOVE that picture!!

Tracy P. said...

I've got a College Boy nephew on my couch right now--came to our place to have surgery on his collar bone.

The great thing is that when we were in the hospital about ten people came in his room before surgery, and not one of them assumed I was his mom! Yea for me, my young'ns are keeping me young---er!