Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cute Lil' Ol' Punkin, Ain't He?

OK, No One who Knows Him Now will believe this, but this Cute Lil' Ol' Punkin is Shark Boy, Back in the Day. I know, I know...Just Too Precious, huh? Auntie Julie stitched this costume, too, BTW. Found this pic while digging around in the Basement Boxes yesterday. Julie Eliz probably Doesn't. Even. Know. I. Have. It! They do Grow Up, don't they?

Also I've got an Editor's Note for ya, too. The M-I-C-K-E-Y in Yesterday's Post,was not Big Bear, but Soccer Boy! What kind of Aunt am I, anyway? Just to Set the Record Straight.

OK, on to the Great New Pop'rs Halloween Giveaway! Please Click Here to get started. And Here and Here, to add even More Comments, thereby giving you More Entries!

Remember, the contest is open both to Pop'rs Newbies--those who've never tried our delectable, nutritious and delicious seasoning--and to Pop'rs Veterans, too! The Vets, thankyouverymuch, are those who've won a Pop'rs Giveaway before.

Ya, Shore, Youbetcha, as they say in Our Neck O' the Woods! The Great New Pop'rs Halloween Giveaway closes at 11:59 p.m. on Friday. That's Halloween, and you'd rather be Treated than Tricked, right-o?

14 comments:

Melissa B. said...

ooooooOOOOOOO...I'm FIRST! That NEVER happens!! Love that cute lil' punkin!

Michelle said...

Oh what a cutie! And what kid isn't a pumpkin at SOME Halloween anyway?

Rhonda said...

That's one of my favorites...when little people turn into pun-kins (as my little one, who is currently carving one, calls them)!!!

Deanna said...

Now THAT is a costume! Sooo adorable.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest pumpkin costume ever!

Breanne said...

Cutest Pumpkin!

Kally said...

Such a cute little pumpkin.

Marrdy said...

How cute are these pictures?? I need to buy a scanner!

Blog Stalker said...

Well, they do grow up fast. Too fast....thank goodness for photographs.

Great shot btw.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable pumpkin!!!

I hope to get a video tomorrow night....we'll see. ;)

Marla said...

I can tell you have lots of fun with this holiday...

MsTypo said...

Very cute costume! Halloween parties for adults just aren't as much fun as giving away candy at the door to children dressed up as adorably as this. :)

Thanks for stopping by on my BAtW day! :)

Sarah said...

So anxious that tomorrow is the big day. I'm so excited to go out with my kids and see all the adorable costumes!

Simply AnonyMom said...

that pumpkin is too cute. oh and I have not won yet and want too