Monday, October 20, 2008

Ring in the Bling...Day 2!


Veggie Mom is just overwhelmed by the Outpouring of Bloggy Love the last couple of days!

We received this lovely Bit o' Bling from both Ritch in Love and Kally at A Little Bit of Life on the Side. It comes with a little ol' *meme*, too, as well as instructions to Pass the Bloggy Love Along. Which we will do, forthwith! First, I'm sposed to tell ya "What Makes Me Happy." Or, rather, 6 Things That Make Me Happy.

  1. Snow days! When school is cancelled due to inclement weather, it's Just a Gift From God.
  2. When the Army changes its mind about a Dog Like Ratchet. He could be home by next week!
  3. Having wonderful In-Laws like Aunt Julie and Uncle Lynn.
  4. Hearing that my kids are doing swimmingly at college; and that they don't need as much "prodding" to get things accomplished as they used to.
  5. When the Packers win. Especially when that win includes a 99-yard interception return for a touchdown!
  6. My family's Good Health. And mine, too, of course!

There you have it! And now I'm gonna pass this Beautiful Bit o' Bloggy Bling along to five Kreativ Bloggers. Here goes!

  1. Holding Patterns. Sandi is both Thoughtful and Creative!
  2. Memoirs of a Chaotic Mommy. Angela's an Advocate. You Go, Girl!
  3. Deanna's Corner. Deanna's blog header says it best: "I can be anything I want to be!"
  4. Expectantly Waiting. I lost Breanne, but she came back. Turns out I had the wrong link. We're back on the same wavelength now!
  5. Adiel. This Gal has Class! She redefines the meaning of Creativity, with a Capital "C."

So, Gal Pals, Share the Wealth! Please pass The Kreativ Blogger Award on to five more Bloggy Friends. You'll be glad you did!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love happy lists!!!

Angela DeRossett said...

What a pretty award! Thank you!!

Sandi McBride said...

OH WOW! Thank you so much! I'm so happy to accept this and will be passing it on soon!
hugs
Sandi

Marrdy said...

Woo Hoo PACKERS. Was that not the most awesome touchdown ever??

Congrats to you and to my Adiel. No one deserves an award more!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!

Lula! said...

You are having snow days already???? Dude...and here we thought our major frost of this morning was a very big deal.

Thought of you today...put butter-flavored Pop'rs in my grits. YUMMY!

Natalia said...

Sooo much blog bling! Congrats :-)

So glad to hear about Ratchett!

Anonymous said...

I love your list!!! And you know I love that you keep mentioning Ratchet!!! Did you know....he's in the States now!!! WooooHooo!!! :) American people are awesome!!!! We can make anything happen!!! Yes we can! ;) I like the happy list idea too....whoever thought of that...good idea!

Breanne said...

Thanks so much...wil post tomorrow. Been crazy around here.

Rhea said...

Look at you! More awards. Congrats!!

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Thanks for the award. Sorry I've been slow about getting over here!