Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One Word Wonders

Hey there, folks! I'm soooooooooo happy about all the new friends I'm making by Blogging Around the World. Welcome, everyone! When you guys get to Wisconsin, you're in for a very special treat!


Nonna, the proprietress at Nonna's News, has a super *meme* out there. Aunt Julie, our Resident *meme* Expert, tried to answer these questions with One Word. It's a lot more difficult than you think!

Here, then, without further ado, are Aunt Julie's semi-Monosyllabic Pronouncements for the Day:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Adventurous
5. Your father? Wry
6. Your favorite thing? Dogs
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you’re in? Sewing
10. Your hobby? Quilting
11. Your fear? Loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? Insensitive
15. One of your wish-list items? Money
16. Where you grew up? Wisconsin
17. The last thing you did? Breathe
18. What are you wearing? PJ’s
19. Your TV? Big
20. Your pet? Labrador
21. Your computer? HP
22. Your mood? Serene
23. Missing someone? Mom
24. Your car? SUV
25. Something you’re not wearing? Bra
26. Favorite store? tjmaxx
27. Your summer? Short
28. Love someone? YES
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Haven’t
32. Who do you want to *tag*?

15 comments:

Caution/Lisa said...

I tried to do this, but it was impossible!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

ok thanks will do it tonight for tomorrows post.

Tara R. said...

I lurve me a good meme. But just for this... I'm stealing your sign. :D

Lula! said...

Ok...I will do this TONIGHT. Check back tomorrow for my stimulating and thought-provoking answers. Or, check back tomorrow for my mindless, random drivel!

Lynda said...

Veggie Tales in one word? Tasty!

Dawn said...

Oh fun! I will work on this tonight!

Melissa B. said...

This is toooooooo funny! I just posted mine--check it out! :)

Rhonda said...

Hey, can I use this? I'll give you your props...

lol

Jules said...

Doing these kinds of things can be harder than it looks. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

That's a good list. That would be hard to do with 1 word answers....

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, thanks for the tag.....I'm all about one word answers! :)

Nik said...

LOL I imagine that is just insane! I am never at a loss for word (Really, Nik??) so coming up with one is torturous

Rhea said...

I'd have such a hard time summing things up in one word, because I'm wordy. I like to write copiously.

I also have a labrador and an SUV. And I love both!

Unknown said...

That's a good one. I love that your honest about what you are/aren't wearing LOL!

Tara R. said...

Come see, come see... I posted my answers for you.