First things first. Click here to get in on the ground floor of The Great New Pop'rs Giveaway. Enter today; please don't delay!
Second things second. All my Bloggy Friends are Sooooooooooo Generous! Based on yesterday's nominations, Veggie Mom, Moker, Uncle Lynn, Aunt Julie and All the Pop'rs Cousins are happy to present the Kick-Ass Blogger Award to the following:
- A Day in Rhonda's Life: Rhonda is generous and prolific. We love what she has to say!
- Matt, Liz and Madeline: Nominated by Rhonda, Matt is raising Madeline on his own after his wife died. A poignant story, worth following!
- My Charming Kids: Also nominated by Rhonda, the MCKS family of six includes the mom, who's 29 weeks pregnant and has been hospitalized with complications.
- Dawn's Place: Dawn's one of my New Bloggy Friends! I met her through Blog Around the World. She hails from the Great State of Lousiana, and she's a hoot-and-a-half!
- This is the Life: The Home Blog of Debbie, the Great Gal who brought you BATW a couple of weeks ago. 'Nuff said!
- Don't Get Married...You Won't Like It! Always asking the perennial question, "Does Anybody Hear Me?", this Bloggy Friend recently purchased some Pop'rs and says she's Popping with Joy!
- The Scholastic Scribe: What can one say about good ol' Melissa B.? She's a high school journalism teacher, with a classroom full of "Cherubs." She's got some HighLARious action goin' on today, so check it out!
- Zander & Me: What's not to love about Z's Mom? BTW, Zander's in a Cutest Baby Contest, so please vote for him--early and often!
- The Fun House: Jen was nominated by Z's mom, who says she "always has a good story to share." Check out this Fun House, and let us know!
- Pak Adventures: Marla has just redesigned her blog, and it's cute as a bug! She also gave me my first Bloggy Award, so she holds a special place in Veggie Mom's heart!
The Party's over, but hope the good feelings remain. Don't know about any After-Parties...You'll have to inquire at the door. Congratulations, ladies, and don't forget to Pick Up Your Award on the way out!