Looks like the Green Bay Packers, the best team in football, BTW, have come to their senses and welcomed NFL MVP Brett Favre back to the fold. To say that Aunt Julie and Uncle Lynn are ecstatic would be putting it mildly. These die-hard Packer Fans have been on the waiting list for season tickets since they got married. In all those years, they've moved up 22,000 spots, give or take a seat or two. And they still have about 2,500 places to go!
- Megan, who presides at Reed's Home for Our Savior, recently blogged about urgent needs for our troops in the Middle East. Please drop by Megan's blog to see how you can help!
- Does Anybody Hear Me? over at Don't Get Married...You Won't Like It! picked up the Saturday Six *Meme*. Check out her answers--they're a hoot-and-a-half!
- Melissa B., who scribbles away at The Scholastic Scribe, is running her first contest ever! She just returned from Asbury Park, NJ, and is giving away AP souvenirs from the home of Springsteen, Bon Jovi, and The Jersey Sound. Melissa B.'s got three prizes, so visit her today!
- Shannon, the boss at Eight Crazy, is doing a Countdown to The Olympics, with a giveaway on Friday!
- And last but not least, Angela, who resides at Memoirs of a Chaotic Mommy, has figured out a way for all of you Lovely Bloggers out there to Yearbook Yourself, with five different and very "attractive" hairstyles. It's so funny--you should try it!
Well, that's all, folks! Hope to hear from you soon, and don't forget to enter The Great Pop'rs Giveaway!