Sunday, March 22, 2009

Badger Basketball: Sending Positive Vibes Bucky's Way

OK, I know. A Badger is a rodent. One who burrows in the ground, and is "notoriously vicious when cornered."

But this pesky little critter is also the mascot for the University of Wisconsin. The mascot's name is Bucky Badger (pictured above at a Wisconsin basketball game). And Bucky needs you to send positive vibes his way today.

Bucky just squeaked through in overtime late Friday night to
beat Florida State in the NCAA Men's basketball tourney. Things are most delightful at my house this weekend, because of that very fact.

Please keep your fingers~and your toes~crossed for Bucky as he takes on Xavier today at 2:20 p.m. EST/1:20 CST. On CBS, in case you're tuning in. We'd like to finish out the weekend around here on a pleasant note, OK?

6 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Go, Bucky Badger! PS: I've got another contest for you, too...Please don't forget Sx3 today...I'm doing a video today, which is quirky enough to get everyone's creative juices flowing!

Anonymous said...

Bucky has my support. What a cute mascote!

Anonymous said...

Oops. Did I really put an "e" on the end of mascot? Silly mee.:)

Michelle said...

No idea how the game turned out, but here's hoping you're off happy and celebrating somewhere!

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Especially the appellation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.