Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta: On, Wisconsin!

Can Bucky Badger Basketball take Florida State tonight in the NCAA Men's Basketball Tourney? Jammin' and I sure hope so. Moker will be awfully difficult to live with if his Beloved Wisconsin Badgers lose in the first round.

The game's not 'til later tonight. I'm debating whether to wait up and watch. Might as well, though, since Dear Hubz will be making so much noise nobody will be able to sleep, anyway!

I know...I'll serve some milk with Cocoa POPrs in it. That will settle his stomach and give us strength for the battle to come.

Wisconsin might be playing FLA State, but I'm Playing Along with Candid Carrie today. Wish us luck!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

happy spring!!!!

Susie said...

Go Badgers!!

Anonymous said...

yummmm...milk with cocoa poprs...that sounds good!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!
Thanks for visiting!

Michelle said...

oooo, some warm milk and cocoa Pop'rs (maybe with raspberry thrown in, too?) sounds divine right about now. Thanks for the idea!

And Uncle Lynn totally rocks! :)

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

yes, cocoa Poprs ought to do the trick!

Ann On and On... said...

I got my stuff....yippee!!! I'll give you a report soon.

debi9kids said...

Hope your team wins! (I don't have a clue who they are, but hope they win. LOL)

Ritch in Love said...

Hey, I hope I'm wrong, but I heard the Badgers lost to FSU. I'm so sorry. That's a bummer....

Tracy P. said...

I heard they WON! Not the Gophers...