And her name is Heather, from But I Don't Want to Be a Cowboy! Please send me your contact info, Heather, including the T-shirt sizes of the whole family, so Uncle Lynn can send you your Pop'rs Prizes and your $100 Tar-Jay Gift Card!
And thanks to EVERYONE who entered The Great New Pop'rs St. Patty's Day Giveaway. Over the past week we've had more than 400 entries, so stay tuned~another Pop'rs Giveaway will be coming your way soon!
Before we close today, M'Dears, I'd like share some neat St. Patty's Day Trivia, brought to you by AOL~in honor of the day, and all. And that's no blarney.
- St. Patty actually wasn't Irish; he was born in Wales, and brought to Ireland as a slave when he was 16.
- The largest St. Patrick's Day Parade is in New York City.
- There are 34 million Irish-Americans.
- St. Patrick is not "officially" a Saint. He has never been canonized by the Catholic Church.
- Leprechauns are the cobblers for fairies, and the most leaves a shamrock can have is 14!