Thursday, March 12, 2009

Post-Birthday Pop'rs Party!

Whew! Jammin' and her friend Veggie Mom are exhausted! Aunt Julie's birthday party was lots o' fun, but I think we ate too much cake...

Jammin's BFF, Babar, went home to Paris to hang with his Peeps. But before he left, he bequeathed this awesome Pop'rs T to his friend, Jammin'. She's just now trying to figure out how to wash it and shrink it, so it fits nice and snug. Jammin' does love the fashion that flatters!

Both Babar and Jammin' wanted me to remind you of The Great New Pop'rs St. Patty's Day Giveaway, which runs through next Monday. The giveaway features Pop'rs Prizes and a $100 Target Gift Card, too. But for more info on that, Click Here.

A Pop'rs PS: If you comment on every post this week, you get more entries!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice that you had such a great time. As for the shirt wash in HOT water then dry in the dryer and there should be shrinkage!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

Susie said...

I said it before and I will say it again...looked like a great time:-)

Heather said...

I'm such a dunce! I thought it was over already!

Tracy P. said...

I'm good at shrinking clothes. I seem to perfect the art every year around the holidays, so Jammin' just missed the most excellent window of opportunity. If you give her the leftover cake, that should be a start. (If it WAS carrot cake, may I recommend a topping of cinnamon pop'rs?)

Anonymous said...

I love that little doll your posting in the pics!
BTW--is it time to go to the OBX yet?! :)

Kally said...

Sounds like everyone had a great time. I wonder what flavor Pop'rs would go well with cake?

Marrdy said...

I hope Jammin' gets all the shrinkage she needs. I could use some too but not clothes shrinkage. Just keep eating all those party goodies. The shrinkage will go away!

Melissa B. said...

This little string doll is the cutest! She'll have to eat a lot of Pop'rs to grow into Babar's T-shirt, won't she?

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I don't think she's gonna have much luck fitting into that shirt - Babar was slightly larger. :)

Michelle said...

I LOVE that shirt. I was reading it thinking it was so perfect and then realized that *this* is the Pop'rs shirt. Oh. Somehow I missed that earlier. Great marketing :)

Tamara B. said...

As you slide down the banister of life,
May the splinters never point in the wrong direction!

tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com