Friday, March 6, 2009

Meet the Beatles!?!

Well, really, I want ya to meet Aunt Julie's side of The Pop'rs Family from a few years back. Auntie J. always does Creative Christmas Cards, and this was no exception. But somehow this little gem got stuck up on the fridge with a Beatles magnet...and you do see the resemblance, don'tcha?

In the phun photo on the left, clockwise (from left): Big Bear, Shark Boy, College Boy, Trouble Elizabeth, Moses and Soccer Boy. In the other phun photo, clockwise (from left-Geez Louise, I feel like this is a yearbook!): Ringo, John, George and Paul, sans dogs.

I don't know. Did the Beatles have dogs? Playing along with Candid Carrie today and her Phriday Photo Phinish Phiesta!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

i definitely see the resemblance!!! happy friday!!!

Susie said...

That is pretty close!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

what a great blog! I am here via Lynda, nice to meet you! I shall add you to my list..

Glenda, saved by grace said...

But...can they bring in the cash that the beatles brought in? That is the question!

Claremont First Ward said...

That is such an original Christmas card! Totally made me laugh.

MammaDucky said...

I see it! I see it!
I got my box yesterday afternoon! I'm SUPER DUPER excited! I will be posting a little blog on it probably Monday (we'll be sampling all weekend long!). I'll let ya know what my little people think, as well as my adult child (hubby), since his is fairly ANTI-veggies.

Lynda said...

What a fantastic resemblance!

Marrdy said...

Except for the smiles they could be twins.

Melissa B. said...

How are they on harmony? Who takes lead and who takes backup vocals?

Kally said...

How funny is that?! It is uncanny the resemblance there.

Rhea said...

Great photo! And they have a dog that looks like my sweet Annie!

sphinx63 said...

Too funny! Why did every Beatle have the same haircut? They look like quadruplets.

Kathleen W. said...

That's uncanny! You just need to find a road for them to cross, walking in a line.

Tulsi said...

This is pretty funny!!

Tamara B. said...

These things I warmly wish to you-
Someone to love
Some work to do
A bit o' sun
A bit o' cheer
And a guardian angel always near
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com