Friday, March 27, 2009

Dangerous Dog Alert!

IMPORTANT-Please read!!


If you are an owner of a dog that belongs to a "dangerous breed" category and you also have a small child, please take this as a warning.

Don't leave your dog with the child unattended under any circumstances. Only a little moment was enough for the following to happen...

OK, Aunt Julie put me up to it...it comes from that vast, Cavernous Creativity Central known as The Internet. Thought this would be a Fitting Foto for Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. Don't you?

16 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness. Our doggy is super kind with children too. I bet when my fiance and I have children one day, we will find them just like this with our doggy too.

Susie said...

Oh no! That poor dog! He seems to be taking it fine:-)

Deanna said...

Better than the walls!!

(I want to see the picture of the poor dog getting the bath for clean up.)

Anonymous said...

This completely changes how I feel about pit bulls! Could we get a shot of a child drawing on a German Shepard next, please? I'm sure they are lovely dogs, but they really do scare the stuffing out of me...

Momisodes said...

WOW!!! That is one PATIENT doggy.

Ann On and On... said...

Thanks for the warning...that dog looks terribly dangerous :D and colorful!
LOVE the photo!

Unknown said...

LOL...that photo is a classic!!! :-)

Michelle said...

Oh what a poor little dog! I can't see that coming off in a bath too easily. Poor guy!

Erin said...

That is so funny!

Keri said...

Oh my goodness! Guess white does make a good canvas, but on a dog? Too funny!

Pam said...

I had to laugh when I saw that photo. It reminded me of a dog we once had--a german shepherd. My daughter would put makeup on it and dress it in clothes whenever we weren't looking. lol

Live.Love.Eat said...

wow, outstanding photo!!!!

Jenners said...

Wow! That is one good dog and one troublesome kid!

Marrdy said...

I got this in an email the other day. Too funny!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

OMG that is adorable!

Michelle said...

LOL! Oh my goodness, this had me laughing out loud.